Really Good Power Bank .
10,000mAh, USB-C Power Delivery (18W)
- 10,000 mAh capacity
- Built-in MFi Lightning cable and USB-C cable
- MFi Certified
- Charge two devices at once
- PD protocol — charge your iPad
- Universal Compatibility
- slim and Compact
- Superior Safety
- Input: Built-in USB-C Cable Input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W)
- Output: Built-in USB-C Cable Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W) Built-in MFi Lightning Cable Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W)
- PD: PD 3.0
- Battery: 10,000mAh @3.7V 37Wh Li-Polymer
- Dimensions: 148.5*71.2*15.4mm
- Weight: 228 g.
Free US and international shipping on orders over $69, and our 30 days money-back guarantee.
This product is covered by our 1-year limited warranty.
I love all the Ampere products. You can tell that a lot of time was put into their design. They also work as promised and are very useful. They take less space, offer multiple charging options and are built to last. If you want a great charging station or multiple these are truly the best.
Light and convenient to carry around.
This power bank is amazing!!! I just used it on vacation and there were a few places which didn’t have electricity. This power bank kept my iPhone going and even my
AirPods. It was also great on a couple of the long flights I had. This power bank is slim and even has the cables attached for even more convenience. This power bank is a life saver!
This power bank is great rather than good. Very dependable and functional charger. The only thing that would make it an AWESOME POWER BANK would be wireless or QI charging.
Slim profile fits in pocket.
I'm one of those people who ALWAYS seems to be low on battery and I have found this power bank to be a gamechanger. The thing I love most is the built-in cables. With Really Good Power Bank, there's no need to scramble through your bag to look for a power bank and a cord! This is my new go-to charging solution when I leave the house.
Yep. This is a really good power bank.
Very stylish, compact and light with integrated lightning and usb-c connectors. . A couple of issues though:
1. The unit will be useless when (not if) the integrated wires break,
2. You need to remember to switch it on using the "on" button. Automatic detection of being plugged in would make it much better.