Really Good Power Bank
10,000mAh, USB-C Power Delivery (18W)
- 10,000 mAh capacity
- Built-in MFi Lightning cable and USB-C cable
- MFi Certified
- Charge two devices at once
- PD protocol — charge your iPad
- Universal Compatibility
- slim and Compact
- Superior Safety
- Input: Built-in USB-C Cable Input: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W)
- Output: Built-in USB-C Cable Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W) Built-in MFi Lightning Cable Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A (18W)
- PD: PD 3.0
- Battery: 10,000mAh @3.7V 37Wh Li-Polymer
- Dimensions: 148.5*71.2*15.4mm
- Weight: 228 g.
Free US and international shipping on orders over $69, and our 30 days money-back guarantee.
This product is covered by our 1-year limited warranty.
I'm one of those people who ALWAYS seems to be low on battery and I have found this power bank to be a gamechanger. The thing I love most is the built-in cables. With Really Good Power Bank, there's no need to scramble through your bag to look for a power bank and a cord! This is my new go-to charging solution when I leave the house.
Yep. This is a really good power bank.
Slim profile fits in pocket.
Very stylish, compact and light with integrated lightning and usb-c connectors. . A couple of issues though:
1. The unit will be useless when (not if) the integrated wires break,
2. You need to remember to switch it on using the "on" button. Automatic detection of being plugged in would make it much better.