Antimicrobial MFi Certified USB-C to Lightning Cable
3.2 ft Apple MFi Certified
Never worry about sharing your charging cable with others again. Our MFi certified 1 m c-to-lightning cable keeps germs away with antimicrobial protection technology.
- Nylon braided cable
- Made with silver that eliminates 99.9% of harmful germs
- Supports PD charging,
- High-speed data transfer
- Comes with a silicone cable strap for tidy storage
- Length: 3.2 ft / 1 m
- Material: Braided Nylon with Silver to be 99.9% Antimicrobial
- Certificates: Apple MFi Certified
- Power Delivery: Supports Power Delivery and for use with Type C Chargers (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W USB-C power adapter, or Ampere 18W, 30W, 60W or 65W GaN)
- Made for iPhone SE (2nd generation), 12 Pro, 12, 12 Mini, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, 11, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5s, iPad (7th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPod touch (7th generation), iPod touch (6th generation)
- Color: Black
Free US and international shipping on orders over $69, and our 30 days money-back guarantee.
This product is covered by our 1-year limited warranty.
This is a nice dual purpose charger. However be advised that your phones battery needs to be Qi certified to use wireless charging.
Super pumped when this arrived in time for Christmas. Have been a big fan of Ampere for a while, and I think this product really shows that their heads are in the game when it comes to 2020. I decided to gift it to my parents. You cant be too safe this year with everything going on, and having parents like mine, the benefit of being able to sterilize their gadgets helps me keep them safe.
In terms of charging and functionality, its great and super convenient, similar to the other products I own from Ampere, it has quickly become a necessity.
Nice UV Sanitizer with phone charging capabilities.
very useful and portable self cleaning UV water bottle.
I love this, it's so simple and stylish and the UV function does give me peace of mind considering how slowly I drink my water sometimes!
Great bottle and it does what they say. I was at a restaurant the other day and their water was horrible. Went to my truck, got my bottle and poured water from glass to bottle. I UV’ed it twice and there was a noticeable difference with the water (better)
Bottle is a little pricey but on my opinion, well worth it.
I'm not sure if it's just my charger or what but if I don't get my phone situated just right on the wireless charger it doesn't charge. Sometimes I have noticed when I put it on and the phone indicates it charging a few seconds later the charging light goes off and I have to jiggle the phone until I find that perfect spot between the phone and the wireless pad. Once I thought I had it only to wake in the morning to an almost dead phone. Hasn't been as seamless as I had hoped. I do take it out of the case every night so I make sure there is nothing in between the phone and the charger. The cleaning part is effortless and cool.
I love the Cell! I sanitize my phone, keys, mask, anything that will fit, and it’s so fast and easy!
Works great and handy. Really useful at home and at the office. UV Water bottle is amazing too
Antimicrobial 18W USB-C PD Travel Adapter