65W USB-C GaN PD Adapter
Our smallest, but most powerful, PD adapter
- INPUT: 100-240V 50/60HZ
- OUTPUT: Total Output: 65W Type-C PD Output: (5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=3A, 15V=3A, 20V=3.25A) PPS Fast Output: 3.3V~21V/3.0A
- DIMENSIONS: 51*51*28 mm
- WEIGHT: 107 g
- WARRANTY: 30-Day Money Back Guarentee, 1-year Manufacturers Warranty
- CERTIFICATIONS: FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
- IN THE BOX: 65W USB-C GAN Adapter, 2 m. USB-C to USB-C cable
- COMPATIBILITY: The 65W GAN PD adapter can be used with Ampere's Unravel AW+, Unravel 3+1, Power Cube, MFi Apple Watch Magnetic Travel Charger and Full Circle power bank. It can also be used with all USB-C PD charging devices (including many laptops such as the MacBook Pro).
Free US and international shipping on orders over $69, and our 30 days money-back guarantee.
This product is covered by our 1-year limited warranty.
Great tiny PD charger that works with my laptop and all other devices that I ditched bringing the original laptop brick and lost a few pounds out of my bag
This charger is great. I Use it with my Note 20 ultra. I didn't even know my Note had superfast charging until I plugged this charger into it. It is amazing!
Awesome piece of Technology!
Easy to carry with you and very powerful for it's size.
Addition of a USB-A port and a more solid solution for the EU-adapter would make this product perfect!
Great for powering hungry devices
Amazing products and will be used everyday
First one I got was defective. It was a promotion for Black Friday to get an additional charger for the Unravel. It was replaced quickly. The second one also proved to be defective. I sent both of them back. The third one works fine. Customer service was GREAT! though all of this and worked to resolve this quickly. The Unravel wireless charger is a really nice Iphone plus Apple watch charger.
Much smaller than the power supply that came with my 13” MacBook Pro, so it is perfect for travel
What can I say it works in a tiny footprint. GaN technology has changed the charging paradigm, and nothing illustrates this shift more than this charger. Buy it.
I have been using the bulky power cord that came with my MacBook Pro, but this plug and cord is much smaller and charges my laptop as well as the Apple plug.